All it takes is faith and trust. Oh! And something I forgot. Dust! Yep. Just a little bit of pixie dust. Now, think of the happiest things. It’s the same as having wings.
Nothing gets me more off in life than watching Simpsons porn. I get so turned on seeing all the BartxLisa incest and Homer having threesomes with Marge and Moe and Willie.
Normally I’m a very asexual person, but there’s something in the Simpsons that I find incredibly erotic. Especially the men, and Marge with her hair down, yum!
(Putting a “safe” picture because otherwise tumblr reports me).
Mickey Mouse - Get a Horse (2014 Oscar Nominee)
OH MY STARS AND GARTERS IT’S ONLINE
Aww, when Mickey said “hello” to the audience I got a little emotional because that’s Walt’s voice.
ughomg ilove this
Minnie is actually my favorite part of this.
"Mickey, where are we? Poughkeepsie?"
[places cactus] “Isn’t it lovely?”
I cried when I saw this before Frozen because that’s Walt :’)
You can’t see what you’re looking at; you have to see what it’s going to become.
Only Walt Disney Animation Studios films included.
Please don’t comment saying I forgot a film: chances are I had a reason not to include it.
Did u know…
1. Originally called The Empire of the Sun, the movie was going to be about an Inca emperor, Manco (not Kuzco, but still voiced by David Spade), switching places with the nearly identical Pacha (a peasant voiced by Owen Wilson, not the one voiced by John Goodman we know and love). Manco was turned into a non-talking llama by Yzma after she found out. So it was basically an Inca version of the Prince and the Pauper, and didn’t go over well with audiences. It was a musical movie that was intended to be as epic as The Lion King, but fell flat. So instead we got… wait for it-
which is honestly still pretty awesome:)
2. Now, about Yzma, well originally she was supposed to be more of a witch doctor than a mad scientist. This is reflected in the orginal design-
Also, her original intentions were to get rid of the sun because it gave her wrinkles and made her ugly. Instead, her master plan became…
which was still pretty ingenious, even if it didn’t work out.
3. In the initial storyline, Manco (aka Emperor Kuzco) was to fall in love with a llama farmer named Nina during the time he was a llama. Her character designs were so-
Although I totally love the movie as it turned out, I wish her character had even a small part, because I like her design.
4.Yzma was supposed to sing a reprise of “Perfect World” telling about her domination of the empire.
5. The old man that throws off Kuzco’s groove is played by John Fielder.
While you may not recognize his name, you’ll definitely recognize another character he voices: Piglet!
5. Kuzco’s name comes from Cusco, the capital of the Inca empire. Pacha’s name means earth in the Inca language. This language is called Quechua and is still spoken in South America to this day.
6. So, you know Kronk’s awesome theme song music? Well, his voice actor Patrick Warburton made it up himself. He also owns the rights to it. Personally, I think it’s a pretty cool theme song, though Kuzco feels different.
7. The directors had Yzma wear purple because it is the color associated with madness.
Yeah, she pulls it off pretty well. Creepy and crazy.
8. Finally, there is a documentary about the movie-making process called “The Sweatbox”. Disney tries to keep it very tightly under lock and key, but it has been leaked to Youtube before. If you wanna know more about the movie, look it up. And remember-
Wizard of Oz
Le magicien d’Oz
♛ KINGDOM HEARTS SERIES;
Featured Disney Characters
Best of Disney Animation 1937-2013
No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep on believing, the dreams that you wish will come true.
A person whom one knows, likes, and trusts.